Why You Need an Electrician to Install Your Wi-Fi Network
Whether it's at home or work, we've all had to suffer through bad Wi-Fi networks that load slowly or have frequent dropouts. Here's what you need to know about setting up your Wi-Fi network:
- Many people have inadequate Wi-Fi networks
- Hardware, access point location, and building structure impact your Wi-Fi network
- A Wi-Fi electrician can help you set up your network for your home or business
Here's what you need to know about common Wi-Fi problems and getting the most out of your network.
A range of factors can cause problems with your Wi-Fi network, some of them can be fixed quite easily with the right technical know-how, while others require correct planning from the initial setup.
Some common causes of Wi-Fi problems include:
- Incorrect hardware – If your modem, router, or access points are inadequate or not well suited to your needs then your network will not be able to perform as well as it should.
- Building structure – Things like multiple floors, walls, and metal pipes can interrupt you Wi-Fi signal, so network setup needs to account for your building structure.
- Access point location – Choosing the best location or locations for Wi-Fi access points can help increase speed and eliminate dead zones in your home or business.
- Large areas – Wi-Fi networks that cover large areas need to be carefully planned to maximise the strength of your network while also using hardware efficiently.
Any of these issues can cause your connection to be slow, drop out frequently, or no support the number of devices you require.
Professional Wi-Fi electricians
If you need a new Wi-Fi network for your home or business, a professional Wi-Fi electrician can help you get the most out of your network.
A business or home Wi-Fi electrician can help you set up your network correctly from the start, or fix existing problems that you have. They will be able to inspect your home or business and recommend a solution based on your needs and the layout of the property.
At ITA Electrical, we can set up the ideal Wi-Fi network for your needs. We take into account your usage requirements as well as the layout of your home or business to recommend the best hardware and setup for you.
We carry out a range of tests to ensure your Wi-Fi network is optimised. In some cases, we will also advise that you need a faster internet connection.
For more information about how a Wi-Fi electrician can help with your home or business network, get in touch with the team at ITA Electrical on 03 9761 8700.
ITA Electrical on 23 January 2017
Choosing a set price electrician gives you the comfort of knowing exactly how much your job will cost, without any unexpected surprises ...Read more
ITA Electrical on 26 September 2016
'Cheap' electricians aren't always so cheap in the long term. Go for great value instead ...Read more